- GET MORE COLORS: Indulge your love for art with a watercolor brush pen set that treats you to more colors in every kit. Your set includes 26 watercolor paint markers packed in a sturdy case, which means more options to nurture your creativity.
- PREMIUM WATERCOLOR PAD: We’ve conveniently included a heavyweight 15-sheet water color pad (5.8” x 8.3”) with our watercolor paint brush pens. And it isn’t just any pad. It has a 300gsm thickness and is made using acid-free, fine textured paper that’s great for use with both wet and dry media.
- RESULTS YOU’LL LOVE: Adult coloring book, manga or calligraphy, Chalkola brush tips pens help you beautifully bring it to life. Our watercolor marker pens have real flexible nylon brush tip and are pre-filled with ink that’s vivid, lightfast, and never streaks, bleeds or smudges.
- NO MORE MESSES: Get eye-catching watercolour painting effects without any of the mess. Our watercolor brush pens are non-toxic, odorless, and water-based, which means washing the ink off skin and clothes is a breeze. This brush and pad bundle set makes a complete gift for any art-loving kid or adult.
- BUY RISK-FREE: Your happiness is always our top priority. That’s why we’ve backed our water color paint pen set with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Reach out to us in case of any issues and we’ll quickly do all we can to make it right. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now to get your quality set risk-free!
I'm absolutely loving these watercolour pens especially when using them with my grandchildren as they found it quite magical. As you can see in my photos I keep it all in the original casing and love the water brush pens. a perfect gift or treat for yourself.
I was looking for watercolour pens and i found these. there was a large range of colours and they turned out really well on paper. the package included water colour paper as well. the brushes were accurate and i was able to do thin lines. i also used a water pen to smudge the ink more. i wish it included some extra instructions but youtube has an immense amount. recommeded
These are so fun and easier to use than water color. Tons of shades of each color so blending the colors and shades was fun. It also came with a paper pad, heavy duty didnt expect that. I also added a picture i painted. On the right side of the picture I just have the markers and the left side is after I used the water marker to blend together.I did notice that the water brush did drag some of my blues into my sunset so would maybe wash brush after colors or use one for warm colors and one for cool tones.I bought these for my daughter but they looked so cool I couldn't wait for her to get home.Also so easy to use would let a small child use these as well.
Fun product! Affordable and comes with plenty of markers for hours of fun! My two boys long creating art with them
The item was delivered promptly and the contents are as advertised. These pens have medium brush tips that produce a watercolour-type effect similar to ‘wet on dry’ when applied directly to paper. The set includes a good range of basic colours that layer well. The pens and watercolour pad combination would make a handy travel gift for children and adults who enjoy a bit of holiday sketching without the mess of real watercolour. I am a beginner at painting and drawing, and have enjoyed experimenting with the pens. I am pleased with my purchase and would buy it again for myself or as a gift.