- LARGER WRITING SURFACE - The only chalk board where there is no wastage of Writing space. This chalkboard sign is the perfect size for your home, bistro, business, bars & cafe menus and other events with a writing surface of 12.5 x 10.5” larger than any other brand.
- ENDLESS USE - Vintage feel blackboard with easel retains its beauty even after regular daily use. Made to work perfectly with liquid chalk markers and regular chalk on our no smear long-lasting, non-fade surface.
- EASY-GLIDE WRITING SURFACE - Wood Framed with front holding tray - Our matte finished black board highlights vibrant ink colors and also serves as a magnetic bulletin board.
- INSTANT SETUP AND STORAGE - With its standing kickstand easel design, this steel chalkboard sets up anywhere in seconds. Use on Tabletops and simply lift and fold to relocate or store it after use.
- MAGNETIC CHALKBOARD SURFACE - Our chalkboards are made of the highest quality Magnetic Porcelain Steel and are 100% non porous. We guarantee that it will clean up beautifully with a damp cloth every time without any ghosting.
Gorgeous chalk board that I am using to write daily mantras. Good quality product and well packaged. I also love my set of chalk markers that I bought with it (Fab customer service too!).
My children were joyous to be presented with the board and chalk pens. They made some lovely work with it. My youngest did get frustrated trying to get the pens to work initially but once flowing he was loving making marks and using his imagination.
Great well made board and the pems write well.
Very nice board, made with strong materials and works very well. However, cleaning this board is tricky as I tried dry and wet tissues and non of them worked properly so I had to give it a shower to clean it. Other than that I cannot fault it in any way.
I needed to apply a little pressure to the reverse for stability because it was a little loose, but once done this is a really sturdy chalk board. It comes with a white chalk pen that cleans off really easily, this is definitely a useful item in my kitchen, I'm now trying to work out where I could use another one