- 10 BRIGHT COLORS to choose from for limitless creative expression. Use these Liquid chalk pens to design car mirrors, wine glasses, arts and craft Paper, Books, black dry erase board.
- THE ULTIMATE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. Chalkola’s extra fine liquid chalk markers work on virtually any non porous surface you can think of: from Whiteboard, Furniture, Chalk board wall decal organization, label contact paper and roll, bistro menus.
- A BLAST FOR FAMILIES, STUDENTS, AND CUSTOMERS. Whether you’re a mom looking for holiday decorating with kids, clean alternative to standard chalk or paint for the kids, a teacher on a quest for the most sought-after education classroom supplies, or a business, office or restaurant owner trying to advertise effect and attract customers to your new product or bar menu item, our marker make creating beautiful, fun messages and designs effortless
- COMES OFF AS EASY AS IT WENT ON. Our rich, high quality water based ink delivers smudge & dust free - saturated, clean, flowing fine thin lines that go on smooth and quick dry within minutes. But when you’re ready to write & start fresh, a mere wipe of a wet paper towel will remove your finished ink completely and easily from any non-porous surface
- KID SAFE AND ODOR FREE, our Xylene-free, dustless, non-toxic formula is both eco-friendly and safe for use at home, Wedding parties, DIY crafts projects and anywhere else that could use a vibrant touch
Works very well but can be hard to get off. Warm wayer and a good scrub should do it on most things. But bricks it sticks to and doesnt come off very easy at all
During this lock down I'm always searching for new and exciting things for my son and I to do together.We've used these all over our windows at home and in his bedroom and too. So easy to use, once dried they look really good. Easy to remove too. Even I enjoy making patterns on the windows.
Love them ..for the grandchildren !
Lot of effort required to setup and use but great afterwards to use...nice colors
Doesn't come off clothes. Washed my daughters clothes when she had finished using them and it didn't even fade. Luckily she was in old clothes. The pens take a bit of effort to get the ink to start on their first go but after that they are very easy to use, bold in colour and do wipe off surfaces.