- EXTRA FINE LINES - Introducing the Chalkola super slim 1mm fine point chalk markers - Use these pastel liquid chalk pens for more delicate and precise designs on car mirrors, wine glasses, whiteboard, blackboard, dry erase board
- FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION - Chalkola’s chalk paint markers work on virtually any non porous surface you can think of: Great for Restaurant Menu Boards, Bistro Boards, White board, LED Writing Board, Wedding parties, Window markers, Car Windows, Kids art, School work, Marking dates on food Containers and much more.
- A BLAST FOR FAMILIES, STUDENTS, AND CUSTOMERS. Whether you’re a mom looking for holiday decorating with children, clean alternative to standard chalk or paint, a teacher on a quest for the most sought-after education classroom supplies, or a business, office owner trying to advertise new products, our markers make creating beautiful, fun messages and designs effortless
- COMES OFF AS EASY AS IT WENT ON. Our rich, high quality water based ink is washable and delivers dust free - saturated, clean, flowing fine lines that go on smooth and quick dry within minutes. But when you’re ready to write & start fresh, a mere wipe of a wet paper towel will remove your finished ink completely without any smearing, streaking, smudging or messes!
- KID SAFE AND ODOR FREE, our dustless, non toxic formula is both eco-friendly and safe for use at home. The reversible 1mm tip gives you the option of extra fine tip markers for detail work or broad chisel tip markers for when big bold lines are needed. The earthy colors make for great visible explanations and student attention.
•!THEY DO WORK!•however,be patient and ACTUALLY follow the instructions!!!•shake the pens for 30 seconds (MINIMUM)or longer•and then push up and down on the tip against a hard surface (you should start to see the chalk flow)•lay them down horizontally for about 2 minutes•and then it should be ready to write with!•the colors are beautiful and pigmented (but I was worried at first and so upset when they weren’t working...but ONLY BECAUSE I didn’t spend the time to activate the chalk liquid in the pens properly)•they give you cute little chalkboard stickers and arrive in nice sturdy packaging•worth the money for chalk pens that are precise, legible, and non dusty/non greasy•fine point tips that are easy to write with
I bought 3 sets of markers from Chalkola and I'm never turning back. The colors are amazing and bold, the pens flow perfectly, and the 1mm and 3mm tips are amazing to work with!
Bought it for work to do some art on chalk boardsNow are also used for name badgesGreat precision and long lasting. Dont dry out.Beaitiful colours and long lasting